Para español, seleccione de la lista

Update Registered Agent or Office

  • All Registered Agent and/or Registered Office address changes should be reported on the annual report for the current year.
  • If the annual report has been filed, or if no annual report is due this year, you must submit the required Registered Agent/Registered Office change form with payment.
  • We cannot change your Registered Agent or Registered Office address by email.
  • Download and submit the required form with payment to update our records: