Fictitious Name Data File
To download a fictitious name data file:
- Review the basic information about fictitious name data.
- View a sample of the data structure if you’re unfamiliar with our data files.
- Then select the “Continue to Download Files” button.
- On the next page, scroll to the file you want to download and select it.
- The information provided in the Fictitious Name Data file is a summary of all fictitious name data records added to our database on a particular date.
- It's provided for informational purposes only.
- It may be changed or deleted from our database at any time.
- It's generated daily.
- Each file contains basic filing information.
- The format allows you to manipulate the data for your own purposes.
- The data's filename corresponds to the date the information was added to the Division of Corporations’ fictitious name database.
- The file is a fixed length ASCII text file (“.txt” extension). The naming convention is CCYYMMDDx.txt.
- CC = century
- YY = year
- MM = month
- DD = day
- x = database type.