What is a Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account?
- Frequent filers have the option of establishing a Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account in order to submit documents by fax.
- A Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account is similar to a debit or checking account.
- It provides you with an additional electronic payment option for most filings.
- Most Annual Report Filings
- Most Domestic and Foreign Profit and Non-Profit Corporation Filings
- Fictitious Name Registrations
- Most General Partnership/Limited Liability Partnership Documents
- Most Domestic and Foreign Limited Liability Company Documents
- Most Limited Partnership/Limited Liability Limited Partnership Documents
- Most Reinstatement Filings
Establish a Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account Today!
- Print and complete the Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account Application (PDF) and Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Deposit Slip (PDF).
- Submit the application and deposit slip with a check (minimum $300) to the Public Access Account Section at the Division of Corporations.
- The check must be payable to the Department of State.
- Payment must be in U.S. currency from a U.S. bank.
I have a Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account. What now?
- Login to your Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account.
- Generate an “Electronic Filing Cover Sheet” and print it out.
- Fax the document and cover sheet1 to the number printed on your cover sheet.
- We will process your filing and deduct the appropriate fee(s) from your Prepaid Sunbiz Account.
- Once the document is processed, we will return all correspondence by fax.
- You should maintain a dedicated fax line. Shared fax and phone lines could result in missing correspondence.
- Using your Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account is an expedited delivery and return system only.
- Your account must have sufficient funds available for our office to process your documents.
I need to add money to my account. What should I do?
- Print and complete the Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Deposit Slip (PDF).
- Ensure your account number is correct.
- Send a check of $300 or more to the Division of Corporations with your deposit slip.
1Section 15.16 of the Florida Statutes allows our office to accept your document by fax.
Call 850.245.6939 for specific questions about opening a Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account