- The DOS Grants website is open and can be accessed at DOSgrants.com. We exhort all Grantees to log in and create user profiles, if they have not yet done so. Before you get started, you should look at the downloadable and printable FAQ document found here or by clicking the FAQ link when you get to the website.
- Small Matching Review and Ranking Public Meetings are scheduled for July 19 and 20. Acquisition and Development Projects will be discussed the first day and Protection and Education (i.e., all other types) on the second day. A list of the panelists can be accessed here.
- Special Category Review and Ranking Public Meetings are schedule for September 19 and 20. More information will soon be provided.
- Final Grant Funding FY2018
- Final Grant Funding for FY2017
Historic Preservation Grants Program Overview
The Historic Preservation Grants Program allocates state funds appropriated by the Legislature and federal funds apportioned to the state by the U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, for the preservation and protection of the state's historic and archaeological sites and properties. The program is administered by the Bureau of Historic Preservation, Division of Historical Resources, Florida Department of State and is governed by rules in Chapter 1A-39, Florida Administrative Code and Section 267.0617, Florida Statutes.
Those eligible to apply for grant funding include state agencies, state universities, non-profit organizations, units of local government, cities, towns, and counties. Private property owners are not eligible for state grant funding from the Department of State’s Division of Historical Resources.
Grant Contract, Payment and Record Requirements
For grants recipients and potential grant recipients; please review and be familiar with the State requirements and guidelines for allowable project costs as outlined in the Department of Financial Services' Reference Guide for State Expenditures (.pdf).
Past Grant Award Search
To view past Bureau of Historic Preservation Grant Awards, visit the Division's Historic Preservation Grant Recipients Search page.
To view past Department of State Grant Awards, visit the Department's Grants History Online Search Tool (GHOST).
Historic Preservation Grants Program
Division of Historical Resources
R. A. Gray Building, 4th Floor
500 S. Bronough Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399