- Cooperative approach to help develop Florida's digital collections.
- Creating standards and guidelines for Florida's cultural heritage organizations.
- In collaboration with the FSU College of Law and Research Center.
- Providing never before digital access to the Laws of Florida from 1845-1996.
- Our online shopping cart makes it easy purchase high-quality prints and digital scans.
- Search more than 185,000 images of Florida history and culture.
- Choose the Buy Now tab below any photo.
- Search for information on government, tourism, healthcare, the environment, legal resources, retirement and more.
- Formerly the Florida Government Information Locator Service (FGILS).
- Search and view thousands of historic photographs, videos, documents, audio recordings and more.
- Educational resources for students of all ages.
- The FEL is a gateway to digital magazines, journal articles, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias and books.
- Available to all Florida citizens.
- Search for job openings in Florida libraries.
- Job seekers can post their resumes.
- Download our public comment policy.
- View current and past meetings and notices with links to their agendas.
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250