Technology in Florida Public Libraries
Early Map of La Florida
Florida’s First Lady Visits the Library
Native American Images From the State Archives
The Grove Museum
Congratulations to everyone involved in the epic rehabilitation of Tallahassee's latest museum.
After years of hard work and restoration, the house and grounds are now open to the general public.
Visit our Florida Memory photo exhibit to see images of The Grove from 1829 until 2011.
Read more about the Grove Museum's history, the efforts to restore and preserve this historical property, and how you can visit.
- Search for information on government, tourism, healthcare, the environment, legal resources, retirement and more.
- Formerly the Florida Government Information Locator Service (FGILS).
- Search and view thousands of historic photographs, videos, documents, audio recordings and more.
- Educational resources for students of all ages.
- The FEL is a gateway to digital magazines, journal articles, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias and books.
- Available to all Florida citizens.
- Search for job openings in Florida libraries.
- Job seekers can post their resumes.
- Download our public comment policy.
- View current and past meetings and notices with links to their agendas.
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250