New Archives Collection: Patricia Stephens Due Papers
- Documents the life and work of nationally-acclaimed civil rights activist.
- Provides unique and invaluable look at this pivotal era for Florida and the nation.
Golf in Florida Bibliography Available From the State Library
- Golf was introduced to the Sunshine State in the late 1800s.
- Bibliography includes references on golf in Florida in history and today.
- Search for information on government, tourism, healthcare, the environment, legal resources, retirement and more.
- Formerly the Florida Government Information Locator Service (FGILS).
- Search and view thousands of historic photographs, videos, documents, audio recordings and more.
- Educational resources for students of all ages.
- The FEL is a gateway to digital magazines, journal articles, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias and books.
- Available to all Florida citizens.
- Search for job openings in Florida libraries.
- Job seekers can post their resumes.
- Download our public comment policy.
- View current and past meetings and notices with links to their agendas.
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250