Services for State Employees
If you work for the state, we work for you.
Our resources and services are tailored to meet the needs of Florida's state agency employees.
- Sign Up Online for a Library Card
- Sign in With Your Library Card to:
- Place a hold on library materials
- Order books by mail
- Save customized lists
- Renew checked out materials
- How Do I Borrow Library Materials?
More than 100 online research databases, including newspapers and professional journals on education, science, health, business and many other subjects.
- Request Materials Unavailable at the State Library
- Suggest Items for Our Collection
- View Online Tutorials and Webinars
These videos explain our services and collections.
Our branch library in the State Capitol provides services for the Florida Legislature, legislative staff, state employees and the public.
State Library Newsletters
- Library Update is a quarterly newsletter for state employees.
- The Compass is a newsletter for state publications.
State Publications Depository Program
- Read about the Florida State Publications Depository Program.
- Help us collect state agency public documents - upload your documents and publications.
State Agency Information Guides
- Curated lists of books, articles, reports, online resources and government publications
- Explore by Subject