Services for State Employees
If you work for the state, we work for you.
Our resources and services are tailored to meet the needs of Florida's state agency employees.
- Sign Up Online for a Library Card
- Sign in With Your Library Card to:
- Place a hold on library materials
- Save customized lists
- Renew checked out materials
More than 100 online research databases, including newspapers and professional journals on education, science, health, business and many other subjects.
- Table of Contents Service
- Keep up to date with newly published information
- Journal articles delivered to your desktop
These videos explain our services and collections.
Our branch library in the State Capitol provides services for the Florida Legislature, legislative staff, state employees and the public.
Library Services for State Agency Employees
Thursday, December 15, 2016
2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern
The State Library is here to provide state agency employees with a variety of resources and services to help them perform their jobs better.
This webinar session will provide an overview of the services we offer specifically for you, our state employee. We'll discuss topics such as:
• The various collections at the State Library
• How to obtain a library card
• Personalized research assistance tailored to your agency's needs
• Where and how to search for books, articles and other resources
• How to have library materials delivered to your desk
• Online resources you can access from your office and home
State Library Newsletters
- Library Update is a quarterly newsletter for state employees.
- The Compass is a newsletter for state publications.
State Publications Depository Program
- Read about the Florida State Publications Depository Program.
- Help us collect state agency public documents - upload your documents and publications.
State Agency Information Guides
- Curated lists of books, articles, reports, online resources and government publications
- Explore by Subject