General Program Support
Next Deadline: June 1, 2015
Application Available: April 1, 2015
About the Program
General Program Support (GPS) funding is designed to support the general program activities of an organization that is realizing its stated mission and furthering the state's cultural objectives by:
- conducting, creating, producing, presenting, staging, or sponsoring cultural exhibits, performances, educational programs, or events or
- providing professional services as a State Service Organization or Local Arts Agency.
The Division offers three types of General Program Support:
- Discipline-Based program support for cultural and artistic programming
- Local Arts Agency program support for designated Local Arts Agencies
- State Service Organization program support for cultural organizations that meet the definition of State Service Organization.
See the program guidelines for more information about the project types.
- Apply Online
- 2016-2017 General Program Support Grant Guidelines
- 2015-2016 Grant Administration Handbook for Fast Track Project, Specific Cultural Project and General Program Support Grants
- 2016-2017 Rubric Guidelines for Scoring
- Current grantees can access grant forms and required documents at Managing Your Grants.
Presenter, Multidisciplinary, Media Arts
Community Theatre, Professional Theatre, Visual Arts, Museums
Music, Dance, Literature, Traditional Arts