Specific Cultural Projects
Next Deadline: June 6, 2016
Application Available: April 1, 2016
About the Program
The Specific Cultural Project (SCP) grant is designed to fund a cultural project, program, exhibition, or series taking place within the grant period (July 1 through June 30). The grant activities must support the mission of the organization and further the state's cultural objectives.
The Division offers four project types.
- Arts In Education projects promote arts and culture in education
- Discipline-Based cultural or artistic projects
- Underserved Cultural Community Development projects assist with the development of underserved cultural organizations
- Artist Performances on Tour provides funding to Florida-based performing artists for touring activities to underserved communities; touring activities include both a performance and an educational component.
See the program guidelines for more information about the project types.
- Apply Online
- 2017-2018 Specific Cultural Project Grant Guidelines
- 2017-2018 Rubric Guidelines for Scoring
- 2015-2016 Grant Administration Handbook for Fast Track Project, Specific Cultural Project and General Program Support Grants
- Current grantees can access grant forms and required documents at Managing Your Grants.
Presenter, Multidisciplinary, Media Arts
Community Theatre, Dance, Literature, Music, Traditional Arts
Artist Performances on Tour
Arts in Education, Culture Builds Florida, Professional Theatre, Underserved Cultural Community Development
Michelle Smith Grindberg
Museums, Visual Arts