Specific Cultural Projects
Next Deadline: June 1, 2015
Application Available: April 1, 2015
About the Program
The Specific Cultural Project (SCP) grant is designed to fund a cultural project, program, exhibition, or series taking place within the grant period (July 1 through June 30). The grant activities must support the mission of the organization and further the state's cultural objectives.
The Division offers four project types.
- Arts In Education projects promote arts and culture in education
- Discipline-Based cultural or artistic projects
- Underserved Cultural Community Development projects assist with the development of underserved cultural organizations
See the program guidelines for more information about the project types.
- Apply Online
- 2016-2017 Specific Cultural Project Grant Guidelines
- 2015-2016 Grant Administration Handbook for Fast Track Project, Specific Cultural Project and General Program Support Grants
- 2016-2017 Rubric Guidelines for Scoring
- Current grantees can access grant forms and required documents at Managing Your Grants.
Arts in Education, Underserved Cultural Community Development, Presenter, Multidisciplinary, Media Arts
Community Theatre, Professional Theatre, Visual Arts, Museums
Music, Dance, Literature, Traditional Arts