Payment and Financial Resources
Information and Resources from the Department of Financial Services
The following links and information from the Department of Financial Services will be useful to grantees for processing payments, maintaining compliance with all state requirements, and keeping accurate financial records.
To check on the status of your contract or payments, we recommend visiting facts.fldfs.com and using your grant number to search the Agency Assigned Contract ID field.
To file and retrieve your State of Florida Substitute W-9, visit flvendor.myfloridacfo.com.
Contract Payments and Compliance
- CFO Memo No. 01 (2012-2013)
- CFO Memo No. 02 (2012-2013)
- CFO Memo No. 04 (2005-2006)
- CFO Memo No. 06 (2011-2012)
- PUR 1000, General Contract Conditions
- PUR 1001, General Instructions to Respondents
Florida Single Audit Act (FSAA)
- FSAA Information
- Checklist for Recipient/Subrecipient vs. Vendor Determination
- Webinar: How to Report FSAA Compliance in DOSGrants.com
- FACTS/FLAIR User Manuals
- MyFlorida Market Place (MFMP)
- Florida Administrative Register (FAR)
Vendor Bid System
- DMS Vendor Complaint List
- DMS Suspended Vendor List
- PUR 7017 Complaint to Vendor
- PUR 9999 Notice of Default