ARPA grant funds available
The Department of State has received $6,735,385 from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), under the provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
ARPA funds support libraries in helping communities respond directly and immediately to the pandemic, as well as to related economic and community needs through equitable approaches in digital inclusion and library services.
New Records Management handbook
The new Managing Florida's Public Records (PDF) handbook:
- Combines Basics of Records Management, Electronic Records and Records Management Practices, and Files Management handbooks.
- Introduces legal and regulatory requirements, steps in starting and conducting a records management program, and guidelines for managing both paper and electronic records.
- Great introduction for citizens interested in Florida public records management requirements and practices.
- Search for information on government, tourism, healthcare, the environment, legal resources, retirement and more.
- Formerly the Florida Government Information Locator Service (FGILS).
- Search and view thousands of historic photographs, videos, documents, audio recordings and more.
- Educational resources for students of all ages.
- The FEL is a gateway to digital magazines, journal articles, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias and books.
- Available to all Florida citizens.
- Search for job openings in Florida libraries.
- Job seekers can post their resumes.
- Download our public comment policy.
- View current and past meetings and notices with links to their agendas.
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
Email: [email protected]