New Records Management handbook
The new Managing Florida's Public Records (PDF) handbook:
- Combines Basics of Records Management, Electronic Records and Records Management Practices, and Files Management handbooks.
- Introduces legal and regulatory requirements, steps in starting and conducting a records management program, and guidelines for managing both paper and electronic records.
- Great introduction for citizens interested in Florida public records management requirements and practices.
- Search for information on government, tourism, healthcare, the environment, legal resources, retirement and more.
- Formerly the Florida Government Information Locator Service (FGILS).
- Search and view thousands of historic photographs, videos, documents, audio recordings and more.
- Educational resources for students of all ages.
- The FEL is a gateway to digital magazines, journal articles, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias and books.
- Available to all Florida citizens.
- Search for job openings in Florida libraries.
- Job seekers can post their resumes.
- Download our public comment policy.
- View current and past meetings and notices with links to their agendas.
R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
Email: [email protected]