State Records Center
We offer state and local government agencies low-cost storage in a state-of-the-art facility.
In order to access State Records Center services or information about current inventory, your agency's RMLO must give you approved access.
- We will pick up, secure and maintain your paper records.
- When you need records, we deliver them to you.
- We will destroy inactive records at your request.
NOTICE: Pickup services are suspended temporarily. Please contact the Records Center for more information.
Electronic media vaults
- Climate-controlled vault for tapes, disks and cartridges.
- Restricted access to alarmed vaults provides maximum security.
Security microfilm vaults
- Secure microfilm and microfiche storage in acid-free boxes.
- Fireproof, climate-controlled vault.
- Inspection, reference service and disposition.
Florida Records Center Handbook
- The Records Center Handbook (PDF) answers questions about our services.
- What is the delivery and pickup schedule for paper records?
- How does the SRC handle records destruction?
- How do I send my records for storage?
- For more questions, check out the State Records Center FAQ.
Total Recall training
Learn to use Total Recall to manage your records over the Internet.
Contact the Records Center
Email: [email protected]
4319 Shelfer Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32305
Florida Records Storage Center
Division of Library and Information Services
Florida Department of State
Mail Station 9A
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250