Friends of the State Library & Archives
A Citizen Support Organization
Who are the Friends?
The Friends provided refreshments for an opening celebration of the Bruce Mozert exhibit.
The Friends are concerned citizens and motivated volunteers who:
- Work toward preservation, expansion and promotion of Florida's documentary history.
- Promote the State Library & Archives of Florida.
- Raise awareness of our many contributions to the state's communities.
The Friends of the State Library & Archives of Florida has a Board of Directors.
Find out more about the Board and review the bylaws.
Read more about the Friends
- What does your membership support? (PDF)
You can also find links to past updates.
Reports, meetings & notices
- The Code of Ethics of Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. Report (PDF)
- Bylaws (PDF)
- Letter of Agreement (PDF)
- Meetings, agendas and minutes
- Articles of Incorporation (PDF)
For questions or concerns, call 850.245.6614.
The Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. is a recognized not-for-profit corporation under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, whose purpose is to provide financial and administrative support for the services and programs of the Division of Library and Information Services, Florida Department of State.