News & Events
File Early, Florida!
Annual Report filing season for business entities in Florida is January 1 to May 1 every year.
Mark your calendar and be sure to file your annual report on or before May 1 to avoid late fees.
Florida Music Tours
Florida Music Tours is an educational, travel and media website that spotlights Florida’s important role in American musical history and promotes the state as a top destination for music enthusiasts. The website makes it easy to listen to Florida’s traditional music (rock, blues, folk, etc.), learn about influential performers and visit music festivals, venues and historical sites throughout Florida. Buckle up, roll your windows down and enjoy the journey!
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
April 20 - The Grove Museum - Nature Walk with North American Butterfly Association
April 27 - Mission San Luis - Plein-Air Watercolor Painting Workshop
May 20 - Knott House Museum - Emancipation Day Celebration
In the News
The Florida Department of State and the Florida Historic Golf Trail appreciates the support of late golfing legend, Arnold Palmer.
- 4/23/2019 - MEDIA ADVISORY: Certification of Special Primary Election Results for Florida House Districts 7, 38 and 97
- 4/10/2019 - Secretary of State Laurel M. Lee Announces Exclusive, Advance Screening of And Two If By Sea with Special Guests CJ Hobgood and Justin Purser
- 4/9/2019 - Secretary of State Laurel M. Lee Announces 2019 Inductees into the Florida Artists Hall of Fame
- 4/9/2019 - Pinecrest Golf Club Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month
- 4/2/2019 - Mission San Luis Hosts the Consul General of Spain for a Free Presentation on the Impact of Spain’s Heritage in Florida