Records Management Training
DLIS hopes to resume in-person, full-day seminars at a future date.
Contact [email protected] to discuss virtual training options.
- Teach basic records management principles and best practices.
- For individuals with records management responsibilities.
- For individuals employed by newly created public agencies.
- Good refresher course in records management.
- Various locations around the state; classes last all day.
- Provide your agency with an efficient and economical alternative to on-site training in a few hours.
- Available upon request; can be tailored to your agency’s specific needs.
- Overview of Florida’s Public Records Law.
- Methods of records inventory.
- How to determine retention and disposition requirements.
On-site presentations and consultations
- Teach records management principles and best practices.
- Offer in-person opportunities for questions and discussion.
- For agency officials and employees with records management responsibilities.
- For agency officials and employees of newly-created public agencies.
- For organizations whose members are Florida public agency employees or officials.
- Review agency’s records management programs and practices.
- Provide advice, guidance and recommendations based on agency’s specific conditions and requirements.
- For Florida public agencies and institutions.
Contact [email protected] to request:
- An on-site training presentation for your agency or professional organization.
- An on-site consultation for your agency.
Total Recall Training
Training for the Total Recall system can include: