Records Management Training
DLIS will resume scheduling in-person, full-day seminars in 2021.
Contact [email protected] to discuss virtual training options.
- Teach basic records management principles and best practices.
- For individuals with records management responsibilities.
- For individuals employed by newly created public agencies.
- Good refresher course in records management.
- Various locations around the state; classes last all day.
- Provide your agency with an efficient and economical alternative to on-site training in a few hours.
- Available upon request; can be tailored to your agency’s specific needs.
- Overview of Florida’s Public Records Law.
- Methods of records inventory.
- How to determine retention and disposition requirements.
Total Recall Training
Training for the Total Recall system can include: