- Michael Kernahan: A Life in Pan, by Stephen Stuempfle, explores Kernahan's career as a steel drum maker and musician.
- George "Junior" Mills and J. P. "Curly" Dekle: Cow Whips, by Robert L. Stone, explains the Florida Cracker cowboy tradition of braiding buckskin cow whips.
- Victoria Grimm: Piñatas, by Elizabeth Higgs, describes the life of this traditional Mexican craftswoman and piñata maker.
- Troy Demps: African-American Hymn Liner, by Robert L. Stone, explains Demps' contributions to the hymn-lining tradition.
- Musical Brocade: Ann Yao and Zheng Music, by Li Wei, explores the life and art of this stringed instrumentalist.
- George Robinson: Surfboard Maker, by Robert L. Stone, describes Robinson’s career building balsa wood surfboards.