Data and Statistics
Annual Statistical Report Guidance: 2020-21
In this webinar, the State Data Coordinator presented guidelines for the 2020-21 Annual Statistical Report and Supplemental Survey.
We emphasized changes to the Supplemental Programming section.
If you missed the webinar, you can see the recording (53:42) on our YouTube channel.
Annual Statistical Report Form for Florida's public libraries
The Annual Statistical Report is a yearly survey of public libraries in Florida that collects information about library visits, circulation, size of collections, public service hours, staffing, electronic resources, operating revenues and expenditures, and the number of service outlets. Reported data are shared with the Institute of Museum and Library Services as part of the annual Public Libraries Survey.
Supplemental Survey – Annual Statistical Report, 2020-2021
The Supplemental Survey contains:
- Additional questions for 2020-2021 provided by IMLS.
- Economic impact questions.
- An updated method of counting public library programs and attendance.
For more information about how to count and report programs and program attendance on the Supplemental Survey, please see:
- Counting Programs for the Florida Annual Statistical Report – Supplemental Survey, 2020-2021 (PDF)
- Florida Annual Statistical Report 2019-2020 webinar (56:56)
- Q & A: Florida Annual Statistical Report Counting Programs in 2019-2020 webinar (54:37)
Annual public library statistics and ranking tables
Internet policies & filtering in Florida's public libraries
- 2021 (PDF)
- Other years available upon request.
Multitype Library Cooperative statistics
Learn more about our 2013 Return on Investment Study.
Other statistical resources
- Economic Impact Study for Fiscal Years 2018-2019 and 2019-2020
- Edge benchmarks
- Inflation calculator
- Personal savings calculator
- Project outcome
Call us at 850.245.6608.