We are the State’s central location for filing business entities, trade and service marks, fictitious name registrations, judgment and federal tax liens, UCC financing statements, and notary commissions and apostilles. The Division serves as an informational resource for statewide business activities, registrations and certificates. We provide sole proprietors and companies with the legal right to do business in the state of Florida.
- Our business entity index is available 24/7.
- We maintain over 8 million records.
- We process more than 240 million filings, certifications and inquiries a year.
- We place an emphasis on expediency, accuracy and good customer service.
Our Division is a administrative filing agency with two broad functions:
- Formalizing the legal standing of a business or activity by accepting and indexing the filing or registration; and
- Supplying information and certification regarding the filings and activities of record.