State Attorney (6th and 20th Judicial Circuits), Public Defender (20th Judicial Circuit), Justice of Supreme Court, District Court of Appeal, Circuit Court Judge
- Noon, Monday, April 25, 2022 – Noon, Friday, April 29, 2022
- Note: The Division will begin accepting qualifying documents on April 11, 2022. See Section 99.061(8), F.S.
U.S. Senator, Representative in Congress, Governor, Attorney General, Chief Financial Officer, Commissioner of Agriculture, State Senator, State Representative, and Multi-County Special Districts
- Noon, Monday, June 13, 2022 – Noon, Friday, June 17, 2022
- Note: The Division will begin accepting qualifying documents on May 30, 2022. See Section 99.061(8), F.S.
*Materials relating to the 2022 Cycle will be available soon. For 2020 Election Year Handbooks, go to the Publications Archive Page.
- 2022 Qualifying Fees (Available after July 1, 2021)
- 2022 Candidate Petition Handbook*
- 2022 State Qualifying Handbook*
- 2022 Federal Qualifying Handbook*
- Candidate Petition Form (DS-DE 104)
- Affidavit of Undue Burden - Candidate (DS-DE 19A)
- Use of Nickname on Ballot
Below is the name, location and address of Florida’s qualifying office for U.S. President and Vice-President, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Cabinet, State Senate, State House of Representatives, Judicial (except county judges), multi-county state offices (State Attorney and Public Defender), and multi-county special district candidates:
Department of State, Division of Elections
Bureau of Election Records
Room 316, R.A. Gray Building
500 South Bronough Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
Special Election Qualifying
Qualifying information for special elections can be found on our Special Elections page.