Webpage last updated: January 30, 2023
Visit the Florida Administrative Code and Florida Administrative Register's homepage for current and past Division of Elections’ Rules within these three chapters.
- Chapter 1S-2 - Elections
- Chapter 1S-5 - Certification of Electronic Electromechanical Voting Systems
- Chapter 1S-9 - Elections Emergency Contingency Plan
Visit our Forms Incorporated in Rule page for forms incorporated into current rules.
Recently Adopted Rules
None at this time.
No emergency rules at this time.
Proposed Rules and Rule Changes
To receive automated notices of proposed rule activity and to participate in the rulemaking process by submitting comments, please subscribe to E-Rulemaking.
Rule 1S-2.015 Minimum Security Procedures
- Notice of Rule Development – Workshop held on May 5, 2022
- Proposed Rule Revision
- Proposed DS-DE XXX Minimum Security Procedures Standards and Compliance Checklist
Rule 1S-2.040 Statewide Voter Registration Application
- Notice of Rule Development (including coded text) – Workshop held on June 6, 2022
Rule 1S-2.042 Third-Party Voter Registration Organizations
- Notice of Rule Development (including coded text) – Workshop held on June 21, 2022