Visit the Florida Administrative Code and Florida Administrative Register's homepage for current and past Division of Elections’ Rules within these three chapters.
- Rule 1S-2.034 - Polling Place Procedures Manual (effective April 23, 2020)
- Rule 1S-2.032 - Uniform Design for Election Ballot (effective April 23, 2020)
- Chapter 1S-2 - Elections
- Chapter 1S-5 - Certification of Electronic of Electromechanical Voting Systems
- Chapter 1S-9 - Elections Emergency Contingency Plan
Visit our Forms Incorporated in Rule page for forms incorporated into current rules.
- 1SER20-1 - Designation of Division of Elections as Filing Office for Department of State; Requirements for Candidate Qualifying Papers; Withdrawal of Candidacy.
- 1SER20-2 - Candidate Petition Process
Proposed Rules and Rule Changes
To receive automated notices of proposed rule activity and to participate in the rulemaking process by submitting comments, please subscribe to E-Rulemaking.
1S-2.009 - Constitutional Amendment by Initiative Petition
- Notice of Change - 1S-2.009 (Published April 6,2020)
- Notice of Proposed Rule - 1S-2.009 (Published January 6, 2020)
1S-2.0091 - Constitutional Amendment by Initiative Petition; Submission Deadline, Signature Verification
- Notice of Change - 1S-2.0091 (Published April 6, 2020)
- Notice of Rule Hearing - 1S-2.0091 (Published January 23, 2020)
- Notice of Proposed Rule - 1S-2.0091 (Published January 6, 2020)
1S-2.015 - Minimum Security Procedures for Voting Systems
1S-2.037 - Provisional Ballots
- Notice of Telephonic Workshop for May 27, 2020
- Notice of Cancellation and Rescheduling of Rule Development Workshop for May 27, 2020
- Notice of Rule Development Workshop (Published February 12, 2020)
- Notice of Rule Development with preliminary text (Published February 5, 2020)
1S-2.040 - Statewide Uniform Voter Registration Application
- Notice of Meeting/Workshop for May 21, 2020
- Notice of Proposed Rule
- Notice of Rule Development with preliminary text (Published July 23, 2019)