Visit the Florida Administrative Code and Florida Administrative Register's homepage for current and past Division of Elections’ Rules within these three chapters.
- Chapter 1S-2 - Elections
- Chapter 1S-5 - Certification of Electronic or Electromechanical Voting Systems
- Chapter 1S-9 - Elections Emergency Contingency Plan
Visit our Forms Incorporated in Rule page for forms incorporated into current rules.
No emergency rules at this time.
Proposed Rules and Rule Changes
To receive automated notices of proposed rule activity and to participate in the rulemaking process by submitting comments, please subscribe to E-Rulemaking.
1S-2.009 - Constitutional Amendment by Initiative Petition & 1S-2.0091 - Constitutional Amendment by Initiative Petition
- Current Status - Notice of Development of Rulemaking (published July 9, 2019)
- Notice of Workshop:
- DATE AND TIME: August 30, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
- PLACE: Heritage Hall (Department of State Auditorium), R.A. Gray Building, 500 S. Bronough St., Tallahassee, FL 32399
1S-2.032 - Uniform Design for Election Ballots
- Current Status - Notice of Development of Rulemaking (published April 25, 2019)
- Preliminary Rule Text