- Paid Petition Circulator
- To circulate petitions as a paid petition circulator, visit the Initiatives website to register online and access petition forms.
- Attention: Registration to circulate petitions as a paid petition circulator is different from registration to collect voter registration applications as a third-party voter registration organization (3PVRO). While a person can do both activities, the person still has to register separately with the State beforehand. Please note if registered to conduct both activities that only persons who are already registered to vote can sign an initiative petition. To register as a 3PVRO, visit our 3PVRO webpage
- Volunteer Circulator
- To circulate an initiative petition form as a volunteer or to sign a petition as a voter, visit the Initiatives Website and click on “Forms” to view/download petition(s) you wish to circulate or sign.
- Initiative Petition Handbook - 2018 Election Cycle
- For questions or assistance, contact [email protected].
Constitutional Amendment Information
- Changes to the Florida Constitution can be proposed by a joint resolution of the Florida Legislature, citizens’ initiative process (see handbook below), the Constitution Revision Commission, or the Taxation and Budget Reform Commission.
- Proposed amendments require 60% approval from voters to pass [see Florida Constitution, Article XI, Section 5(e)].
- Initiatives, Amendments, and Revisions Database
- Database contains former and currently proposed constitutional amendments or revisions